Maintaining Lifelong Health With Pure Encapsulations
Scientific research is a top priority for Pure Encapsulations. Only those compounds whose potency and clinical value have been validated through science or research go to market.
In the past few years, more than 30 product-specific clinical studies have been published in leading peer reviewed journals, which attests to the caliber of our academic research with top institutions, including: Stanford University, Mclean Hospital, Oregon Health & Science University, Michigan State University.
Free From Artificial Ingredients
Our supplements are sourced and manufactured to avoid artificial colors, flavors, dyes, sweeteners, magnesium stearate or contaminants.
Free From Common Allergens
Our hypoallergenic supplements are meticulously manufactured and tested to ensure they are FREE FROM:
- Wheat and gluten - Egg - Peanuts - Trans fats and hydrogenated oils - GMOs - Magnesium stearate - Coatings and shellacs - Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners - Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives
Distinguished Medical Partners
Our strength lies in our collaborations, unified in purpose, toward a more vibrant future of nutritional wellness. We partner with leaders in the most important nutritional health areas: genomics, mental health and emotional well-being, weight management, immunology, and more.
Free From Contaminants
- Raw materials are tested for identity, potency, microbial contaminants, heavy metals (including mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead), 32 solvent residues, and allergens.
- Herbal ingredients are tested for 70 different pesticide compounds
- Essential fatty acids and fish/krill oils are tested for dioxins, furans, PCBs, and other agents
- Suppliers undergo rigorous qualification procedures and audits..
Our commitment includes multi-million dollar investments to support key research initiatives with:
Cleveland Clinic Foundation: 4-year, $1 million dollar partnership, focused on clinical research, education, medical curriculum development, and policy change
Institute of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods: 5-year, multi-million dollar research program in cardiometabolic health
Practice Research Initiative: The most comprehensive study of Functional Medicine providers and practice operations to date
Polyphenols Consortium: Award-winning, collaborative effort with academic and commercial partners to research polyphenols in cognitive health
© 2019 Pure Encapsulations. All Rights Reserved